The Wide Bay Burnett Environment Council Inc (WBBEC) is seeking applications for the role of Manager.
The WBBEC is a Not-for-Profit/Non-Government environmental organisation that promotes the protection of the environment and the principles of ecological sustainability by:
- designing and implementing community education programs;
- providing expert advice to all levels of government;
- assessing potential impacts to the environment from a range of activities;
- representing environmental interests on committees, panels and technical working groups; and
- facilitating communication between local community/landcare/catchment care/wildlife protection groups, the Environment Council and the broader Conservation Sector across Queensland. This position vacant presents an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to become part of our team at WBBEC and help us protect the region’s biodiversity for the future by encouraging the public and private sectors to rank environmental values as a top priority in all decision making.
Please see below the job description including selection criteria. The closing date for the first round of applications will be 30th June 2015. If the position has not been filled by 31st July, the position description will be released again and a 2nd round of applications accepted.
Please send completed applications (including covering letter) and your resume to email@example.com
If you have any further questions, please contact Emma-Kate Currie on 0423 932 431.